- NM Breastfeeding Task Force - The New Mexico Breastfeeding Task Force is a coalition that promotes breastfeeding, supports mothers, families, and communities.
- Zero to Three National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families - ZERO TO THREE is a national, nonprofit organization that provides parents, professionals and policymakers the knowledge and know-how to nurture early development.
- Parents As Teachers - Parents as Teachers is the trusted resource providing a proven home visiting model for the most respected organizations and professionals who meet the evolving needs of families.
- Early Head Start (EHS) National Resource Center - Early Head Start provides early, continuous, intensive, and comprehensive child development and family support services to low-income infants and toddlers and their families, and pregnant women and their families.
- Family, Infant, Toddler (FIT) Program - The FIT Program is a statewide program that provides early intervention services to infants and toddlers who have or are at risk for developmental delays and families in New Mexico.
- HealthChildren.org by the American Pediatric Association - HealthyChildren.org is the only parenting Web site backed by 62,000 pediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
- National Parent Helpline - Offers emotional support from trained Advocates. Visit the website or call 1-855-427-2736.